HEDY ANKLE BOOTS
This classic ankle boot made from the finest vegan leather is what every eco-fashionista needs. A timeless complement to everything in your closet, easy to dress up with its sleek and smooth silhouette, and just as easy to dress down with your favorite pair of jeans. The modern block heel and algae-foam cushioned footbed keeps you in comfort with every step. For days you feel like a punk warrior be sure to layer on the double wrap ankle straps with studded details.
Included Accessories: Reversible Double Wrap Ankle Straps adorned with gold studs on one side.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Hedy Lamarr, the first female inventor who pioneered the modern wireless communication systems, but more famously known as a silver screen actress during Hollywood's Golden Age.
Measurements & Features
- 55mm/2.2" heel height
- Block heel
- Almond toe
- Side zipper closure
- Impact absorbing algae-foam cushioned insole
- Anti-slip rubber outsole
- Breathable upper
- Moisture wicking lining
- Dustbag made with recycled PET bottles included
- Fits true to U.S. size
- 100% PVC-free vegan calf leather upper
- TENCEL™ lining made from certified biobased fiber textile
- Algae-based insole foam
- Resin coated rubber outsole
- YKK NATULON© zipper made from recycled PET bottles
- A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Removing the toxic algae build-up from our clean water sources helps to sustain the wellbeing of marine life in affected areas.
- Algae biomass replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam prevalent in the footwear industry.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.