LUCY w/ add-on accessory
Luxury meets comfort with our sleek loafer style mules. Named after America’s beloved comedic actress and the star of “I Love Lucy”, Lucille Ball, this sassy slip-on is all about lightness and ease. This feminine silhouette is sustainably crafted from vegan materials for enduring comfort all day long. Style with or without its fun-loving tassel secured with our signature V buckle, and pair with everything from denim to skirts or suits. Trust us, you’ll LOVE Lucy!
- 15mm / 0.6" heel
- Bio-based apple peel leather upper
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- True to U.S. size
- Removable Tassels
- USDA certified bio-based apple peel leather upper
- Plush algae foam cushion
- Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- This apple leather is made from 66% bio-based content. The peels from approximately 40 organic apples were repurposed to make a pair of Lucy mules.
- Replacing more than 30% of petroleum in traditional foam, algae biomass forms the soft, durable, and lightweight cushioning support. One pair of algae insoles contributes to 3 liters of clean water returned to the habitat and 2 cubic meters of clean air.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.
Most Comfortable Shoes I Own
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable! Now I just need a size 7.5 in black so please get them back in stock!
Being my 8th pair of Veerah shoes, but my first pair of loafer/mules, these did not disappoint. Stylish, elegant, comfortable and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Love my vegan leopard Lucy's!
Beautiful, elegant shoes. I have very slim feet and they fit me well. The top part is a bit hard and digs harshly into where my foot and leg meet. Not fit for standing for hours in my opinion (made the mistake of going to a protest in them lol). I would buy them again because they are just the perfect timeless design.