HEDY ANKLE BOOTS
Sparkle like a diamond in this limited edition Hedy ankle boot for all your special occasions. Handcrafted with the latest sustainable material the glitter upper is made with 100% recycled materials to keep you chic and eco-fabulous, while the modern block heel and algae-foam cushioned footbed keeps you in comfort with every step. For the ultimate rock-star vibe layer on the double wrap ankle straps for an edgier twist to the sleek style.
Included Accessories: Reversible Double Wrap Ankle Straps in matching glitter and black vegan leather.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Hedy Lamarr, silver screen actress and a pioneering inventor. During Hollywood’s Golden age she was famously known for her natural beauty, but it was her genius mind behind many inventions, including the technology that would form the basis for today’s WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth technology, that marks her legacy as a trailblazing warrior.
- 55mm/2.2" heel height
- Block heel
- Almond toe
- Side zipper closure
- Impact absorbing algae-foam cushioned insole
- Anti-slip rubber outsole - Moisture wicking lining
- Dust bag made with recycled PET bottles included
- Fits true to U.S. size
- 100% PVC and cruelty-free glitter upper made from 50% recycled PET, 30% recycled polyester, and 20% recycled cotton. (note that it's natural for some glitter to rub off especially when worn for the first time.)
- TENCEL™ lining made from certified biobased fiber textile
- Algae-based insole foam
- Resin coated rubber outsole
- YKK NATULON© zipper made from recycled PET bottles
- An estimated nine 500ml PET bottles were recycled for the glitter upper.
- A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Removing the toxic algae build-up from our clean water sources helps to sustain the wellbeing of marine life in affected areas.
- Use of algae biomass replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam prevalent in the footwear industry.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.