HEDY ANKLE BOOT
Sparkle like a diamond in this limited edition Hedy ankle boot for all your special occasions. Handcrafted with the latest sustainable material the glitter upper is made with 100% recycled materials to keep you chic and eco-fabulous, while the modern block heel and algae-foam cushioned footbed keep you in comfort with every step. For the ultimate rock-star vibe layer on the double wrap ankle straps for an edgier twist to the sleek style.
Included Accessories: Reversible Double Wrap Ankle Straps in matching glitter and black vegan leather.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Hedy Lamarr, silver screen actress, and a pioneering inventor. During her life, she was famously known for her beauty and allure during Hollywood’s Golden Age, but her curious and genius mind as the inventor behind many inventions including the technology behind today’s Wifi, GPS, and Bluetooth, is the legacy that makes her a trailblazing warrior.
- 55mm/2.2" heel height
- Block heel
- Almond toe
- Side zipper closure
- Algae-foam padded insole
- Anti-slip rubber outsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Fits true to U.S. size
- Upper: Glitter made from 50% recycled PET, 30% recycled polyester, 20% recycled cotton. Please note the material might have a slightly stiffer feel when brand new. To ensure a comfortable initial wearing experience, we recommend pairing these boots with socks and pants that cover the ankle area to prevent any potential rubbing or discomfort against the skin. Some initial shedding of glitter is natural.
- Lining: 100% TENCEL lining, made from cellulose fiber of wood pulp
- Insole: Algae-based insole foam, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Zipper: YKK NATULON© zipper made from recycled PET bottles
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 8 to 9 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping & return within the U.S. for orders over $150. For international orders, please visit our Shipping & Returns page for shipping details.
All returns are subject to a $10.00 restocking and refurbishment fee. For details, please visit our Returns page.
Last Call items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.