FRIDA POINTED TOE PUMPS
The Frida is destined to be a wardrobe essential. Inspired by artist extraordinaire, Frida Kahlo, whose contributions to art, society, and feminism are still celebrated today. It features a pointed toe with our signature asymmetrical, low V-cut vamp that reveals just the right amount of toe cleavage and elongates your gams. We guarantee a legs for days look!
- 80mm / 3.2" heel
- High-gloss neo-patent leather upper that is soft, yet durable and lightweight.
- Pointy toe with our signature asymmetrical V-cut vamp
- Cushioned footbed with memory foam under the ball and arch for maximum comfort and support
- Back heel anti-fiction pillow for cushioned grip
- Anti-slip grip outsole
- True to U.S. size
- Upper: Neo-patent leather is a innovative, water-borne polyurethane that uses 92% less water, 80% less energy, and emits 93% less VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) than traditional synthetic leather.
- Lining: Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Insole: Algae-based insole form, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 4 to 5 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer complimentary ground shipping and returns within the U.S. for all purchases over $100. International shipping is also available.
All Last Call items are Final Sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
For full details, please visit our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.
Shoes are comfortable and run true to size.
Great shoes…SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I use these shoes for our host on a celebrated gameshow. Sadly when a return is required the customer service department is very slow to act. I’m still waiting for a return label 10 days after requesting it. IS THERE NO WAY TO CALL AND TALK TO A "CUSTOMER SERVICE" PERSON???????
Hi Steven, Thank you so much for your repeated support by purchasing so many pairs of VEERAH heels for your show. Our dedicated customers like you continue to make this work worth doing! I also want to apologize for the oversight on your initial return request, in which it took three business days to provide the return label. Our goal is to always respond within 24 hours by email or chat. Please look out for our direct email to your inbox. Thank you again for a 5-star review and we hope to hear from you again soon! Let's go forth & conquer!
Súper cómodos. ¡Hermosos!
Love my shoes! Can’t wait to get another pair.
I LOVE these shoes! Finally a vegan shoe that actually looks elegant and is super comfortable! I love that these don’t look bulky like a lot of vegan heels, and have padding in two places for comfort!