Ease into casual elegance with this block heel sandal named after Dian Fossey, renowned primatologist and gorilla conservation pioneer (fun fact: gorillas are vegetarians!). This spring and summer staple is designed for the great outdoors and saving your heels from sinking into grass or gravel. Sustainably fashioned from vegan materials for you to stride forth in total comfort and confidence. Change it up with its chic reversible strap to suit your OOTD.
- 50mm / 2.0" heel
- Bio-based apple peel leather upper
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Cushioned footbed with extra arch support
- Padded bands for added comfort and anti-friction relief
- Durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- True to U.S. size
- One pair is included with your order
- INSOLE SIZE GUIDE
- XS shoe size 5-6
- S shoe size 6.5-7.5
- M shoe size 8-9
- L shoe size 9.5-11
- Algae foam and organic cotton lining (gentle to the environment and your feet)
- Replaces more than 30% of petroleum used in traditional foam
- Significantly reduces the harm that excess algae poses to marine life
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping also available. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.