FRIDA POINTED TOE PUMP
The timeless pointed toe pump is a must-have. The medium heel height strikes the perfect balance between style and practicality, ensuring you exude elegance and comfort from morning to night. From boardroom meetings to dinner dates, this versatile pump effortlessly transitions with you, adding a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
Warrior Inspo: A tribute to the remarkable Frida Kahlo, the renowned Mexican artist celebrated for her bold and vibrant self-portraits. Named after this inspiring figure, our shoe captures the essence of her artistry and resilience. Just as Frida embodied strength and courage in the face of adversity, our pump empowers you to stride confidently through life's challenges.
- 80mm / 3.2" heel
- High-gloss neo-patent leather upper that is soft, yet durable and lightweight.
- Pointy toe with our signature asymmetrical V-cut vamp
- Cushioned footbed with memory foam under the ball and arch for maximum comfort and support
- Back heel anti-friction pillow for cushioned grip
- Anti-slip grip outsole
- True to U.S. size
- Upper: Neo-patent leather is a innovative, water-borne polyurethane that uses 92% less water, 80% less energy, and emits 93% less VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) than traditional synthetic leather.
- Lining: Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Insole: Algae-based insole form, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 4 to 5 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer complimentary ground shipping and returns within the U.S. for all purchases over $100. International shipping is also available.
All Last Call items are Final Sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
For full details, please visit our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.