DIAN BLOCK HEEL SANDAL
Ease into casual elegance with this block heel sandal made for open-toe season. The minimal silhouette pairs with every spring and summer outfit and the modern block heel are made so you can play in grass or gravel without fear of ruining your heels. Crafted from apple peel leather, these sandals are water resistant and durable with a soft and rich hand feel.
Included Accessories: Ankle Straps are reversible with a leopard print side to add the perfect vegan animal accent to your look.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Dian Fossey, world renowned primatologist and gorilla conservationist, who's courage and commitment to protecting the lives of the animals she loved have inspired many to follow in her footsteps.
- 65mm / 2.5" heel
- Bio-based apple peel leather upper
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Cushioned footbed with extra arch support
- Padded bands for added comfort and anti-friction relief
- Durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking lining
- True to U.S. size
- Upper: USDA certified bio-based apple peel leather, which is made from 66% bio-based content. Approximately 49 organic apples were repurposed to make a pair od Dian sandals.
- Lining: Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Insole: Algae-based insole form, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 4 to 5 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer complimentary ground shipping and returns within the U.S. for all purchases over $100. International shipping is also available.
All Last Call items are Final Sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
For full details, please visit our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.
PEEL THE DIFFERENCE
Step into sustainable luxury with comfort and confidence.