FRIDA POINTED TOE PUMP
This timeless pointed toe pump is a must-have in this limited edition new pink vegan leather. The medium heel height strikes the perfect balance between style and practicality, ensuring you exude elegance and comfort from morning to night. From boardroom meetings to dinner dates, this versatile pump effortlessly transitions with you, adding a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
Warrior Inspo: A tribute to the remarkable Frida Kahlo, the renowned Mexican artist celebrated for her bold and vibrant self-portraits. Named after this inspiring figure, our shoe captures the essence of her artistry and resilience. Just as Frida embodied strength and courage in the face of adversity, our pump empowers you to stride confidently through life's challenges.
- 80mm/3.2" heel
- Pointy toe with our signature asymmetrical V-cut vamp
- Cushioned footbed with memory foam under the ball and arch for maximum comfort and support
- Back heel anti-friction pillow for cushioned grip
- Anti-slip grip outsole
- True to U.S. size
- Upper: GRS ( Global Recycled Standard) certified vegan leather, made from 50% recycled post-consumer polyamide and 50% polyurethane
- Lining: Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Insole: Algae-based insole foam, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 4 to 5 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping & return within the U.S. for orders over $150. For international orders, please visit our Shipping & Returns page for shipping details.
All returns are subject to a $10.00 restocking and refurbishment fee. For details, please visit our Returns page.
Last Call items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.