DIAN BLOCK HEEL SANDAL
Included Accessories: Ankle Straps are reversible with a solid white side for a spring color-block look.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Dian Fossey, world-renowned primatologist and gorilla conservationist, whose courage and commitment to protecting the lives of the animals she loved have inspired many to follow in her footsteps.
- 65mm / 2.5" heel
- Naturally antimicrobial bamboo leather upper. Water and tear resistant.
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Cushioned footbed with extra arch support
- Padded bands for added comfort and anti-friction relief
- Durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking lining
- True to U.S. size
- Upper: 66% bamboo fiber and 34% polyurethane. Approximately 1.5 kgs of bamboo are used to make a pair of Dian. Bamboo is one of the most regenerative plants that requires little water and no pesticides.
- Lining: Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Insole: Algae-based insole foam, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 4 to 5 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping & return within the U.S. for orders over $150. For international orders, please visit our Shipping & Returns page for shipping details.
All returns are subject to a $10.00 restocking and refurbishment fee. For details, please visit our Returns page.
Last Call items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.