The Vicky is a reimagination of our signature pointed-toe silhouette in a chic vegan flat. Preferring the simple elegance of flats to heels on most days, this classic dress flat is specially named after Vicky, mom to VEERAH founder, Stacey Chang. Ethically crafted with vegan materials coupled with sneaker-like comfort, these eco-friendly beauties are truly made for walking. Frankly, we think they’re the next best thing to bare feet.
- 15mm / 0.6" heel
- Water-resistant vegan suede upper
- Pointy toe with our signature asymmetrical V-cut vamp
- Removable sneaker-like insole that is cushioned for comfort and provides arch support
- Anti-friction back heel pillow for plush grip
- Due to the cushioned support, we recommend taking a half size up
- Upper: 100% PVC-free faux suede, made from microfiber textile
- Lining: Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Insole: Organic cotton sock lining with algae-based insole foam, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Dust bag: Made from 4 to 5 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping & return within the U.S. for orders over $150. For international orders, please visit our Shipping & Returns page for shipping details.
All returns are subject to a $10.00 restocking and refurbishment fee. For details, please visit our Returns page.
Last Call items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.