The Frida is destined to be a wardrobe essential. Inspired by artist extraordinaire, Frida Kahlo, whose contributions to art, society, and feminism are still celebrated today. It features a pointed toe with our signature asymmetrical, low V-cut vamp that reveals just the right amount of toe cleavage and elongates your gams. We guarantee a legs for days look!
- 80mm / 3.2" heel
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Memory foam for extra arch, ball, and back heel support
- Anti-slip grip outsole
- True to U.S. size
- High-gloss neo-patent leather upper
- Soft & breathable microfiber lining
- Rubber outsole
- Neo-patent leather is an innovative, glossy material that is soft yet durable and lightweight. It uses 92% less water, 80% less energy, and emits 93% less VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) than traditional synthetic leather.
- Each pair of algae insoles replaces more than 30% of petroleum used in traditional foam. It contributes to 4 liters of clean water returned to the habitat and 3 cubic meters of clean air.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchange.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING AND RETURNS: Extended returns are now available for the holiday season. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
To receive by December 24th, our shipping carriers recommend ordering before the following dates:
FREE STANDARD GROUND: Order by December 14th.
EXPEDITED 2-DAY: Order by December 20th.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.