HEDY w/ add-on accessory
Shine bright like a diamond and take bold strides in this limited edition Hedy ankle boot. It's fashioned from the latest sustainable innovation with a glitter upper made from 100% recycled materials. Named after Hedy Lamarr, the first female inventor, and pioneer behind all modern wireless communication systems, but more famously known as a silver screen actress during Hollywood’s Golden Age. This chic pointed-toe bootie with a block heel is made for trailblazing. Rock them three unique ways for versatility at its best and more fashion with less footprint—sans straps for a sleek silhouette, or style up with the add-on, reversible double wrap straps.
- 55mm / 2.2" heel
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Moisture-wicking TENCEL textile lining
- Premium YKK NATULON zipper
- Anti-slip grip outsole
- True to U.S. size
- Reversible Glitter Ankle Straps with one side in glitter and the reversible side in solid black vegan leather.
- Glitter upper made from 50% recycled PET, 30% recycled polyester, and 20% recycled cotton. 100% PVC-free and cruelty-free. Note that glitter may naturally come off, especially in the beginning.
- TENCEL textile lining, made from cellulose fiber is known for its comfortable, breathable, and moisture-wicking qualities, gentle on the skin and the environment
- Algae-foam based insole
- YKK NATULON zipper, made from recycled PET bottles
- Resin-coated rubber outsole
- An estimated nine 500ml PET bottles were recycled to make a pair of the Hedy boots.
- Replacing more than 30% of petroleum in traditional foam, algae biomass forms the soft, durable, and lightweight cushioning support. One pair of algae insoles contributes to 4 liters of clean water returned to the habitat and 3 cubic meters of clean air.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchange.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING AND RETURNS: Extended returns are now available for the holiday season. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
To receive by December 24th, our shipping carriers recommend ordering before the following dates:
FREE STANDARD GROUND: Order by December 14th.
EXPEDITED 2-DAY: Order by December 20th.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.