HEDY ANKLE BOOTS
This classic ankle boot made from the softest faux suede leather is an essential building block of the perfect vegan shoe closet. Made for all your cozy seasonal outfits and crafted with the finest water-resistant material, it’s beauty meets function. The modern block heel and algae-foam cushioned footbed keeps you in all-day comfort. Layer on the buckled studded straps for a western flair.
Included Accessories: Reversible Double Wrap Ankle Straps adorned with gold studs on one side.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Hedy Lamarr, silver screen actress and a pioneering inventor. During Hollywood’s Golden age she was famously known for her natural beauty, but it was her genius mind behind many inventions, including the technology that would form the basis for today’s WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth technology, that marks her legacy as a trailblazing warrior.
- 55mm/2.2" heel height
- Block heel
- Almond toe
- Side zipper closure
- Impact absorbing algae-foam cushioned insole
- Anti-slip rubber outsole
- Breathable and water resistant upper
- Moisture wicking lining
- Dust bag made with recycled PET bottles included
- Fits true to U.S. size
- Vegan suede upper made from recycled polyester
- TENCEL™ lining made from certified biobased fiber textile
- Algae-based insole foam
- Resin coated rubber outsole
- YKK NATULON© zipper made from recycled PET bottles
- The premium vegan suede is made from recycled polyester and free of organic solvents which reduce the use of petroleum causing less air and water pollution and land contamination.
- A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission.
- Removing the toxic algae build-up from our clean water sources helps to sustain the wellbeing of marine life in affected areas.
- Use of algae biomass replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam prevalent in the footwear industry.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.