HEDY w/ add-on accessory
Take bold strides in this ankle boot that is a timeless complement to everything in your closet—all season long. Named after Hedy Lamarr, the first female inventor and pioneer behind all modern wireless communication systems, but more famously known as a silver screen actress during Hollywood’s Golden Age. This chic pointed-toe bootie with a block heel is made for trailblazing. Rock them three unique ways for versatility at its best and more fashion with less footprint—sans straps for a sleek silhouette, or style up with the add-on, reversible double wrap straps.
- 55mm / 2.2" heel
- Impact-absorbing algae insole
- Breathable upper
- Moisture-wicking TENCEL textile lining
- Premium YKK NATULON zipper
- Anti-slip grip outsole
- True to U.S. size
- Reversible Studded Ankle Straps adorned with round metal studs for rockstar vibes.
- Water resistant vegan suede leather upper, made from recycled polyester.
- TENCEL textile lining, made from cellulose fiber is known for its comfortable, breathable, and moisture-wicking qualities, gentle on the skin and the environment
- Algae-foam based insole
- YKK NATULON zipper, made from recycled PET bottles
- Resin-coated rubber outsole
- This premium vegan suede is free from organic solvent and made from recycled polyester. As a result, it significantly reduce the use of petroleum, air and water pollution, and land contamination.
- Replacing more than 30% of petroleum in traditional foam, algae biomass forms the soft, durable, and lightweight cushioning support. One pair of algae insoles contributes to 4 liters of clean water returned to the habitat and 3 cubic meters of clean air.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Complimentary shipping and returns within the U.S. for purchases over $100. International shipping is also available. Last Call items are not eligible for returns or exchange.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING AND RETURNS: Extended returns are now available for the holiday season. See full details on our shipping & returns page.
To receive by December 24th, our shipping carriers recommend ordering before the following dates:
FREE STANDARD GROUND: Order by December 14th.
EXPEDITED 2-DAY: Order by December 20th.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
*Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.