HEDY ANKLE BOOT
This classic ankle boot made from the finest vegan leather is what every eco-fashionista needs. A timeless complement to everything in your closet, easy to dress up with its sleek and smooth silhouette, and just as easy to dress down with your favorite pair of jeans. The modern block heel and algae-foam cushioned footbed keeps you in comfort with every step. For days you feel like a punk warrior be sure to layer on the double wrap ankle straps with studded details.
Included Accessories: Reversible Double Wrap Ankle Straps adorned with gold studs on one side.
Warrior Inspo: Named after Hedy Lamarr, silver screen actress, and a pioneering inventor. During her life, she was famously known for her beauty and allure during Hollywood’s Golden Age, but her curious and genius mind as the inventor behind many inventions including the technology behind today’s Wifi, GPS, and Bluetooth, is the legacy that makes her a trailblazing warrior.
- 55mm/2.2" heel height
- Block heel
- Almond toe
- Side zipper closure
- Algae-foam padded insole
- Anti-slip rubber outsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Fits true to U.S. size
- Upper: 100% PVC-free vegan calf leather, made from polyurethane
- Lining: 100% TENCEL lining, made from cellulose fiber of wood pulp
- Insole: Algae-based insole foam, which replaces more than 30% of petroleum found in traditional foam. A pair of algae insoles restores 4 liters of clean water back into the environment and prevents 3 cubic meters of CO2 emission. Removing the toxic algae build-up from clean water sources helps to sustain the well-being of marine life in affected areas.
- Zipper: YKK NATULON© zipper made from recycled PET bottles
- Outsole: Resin-coated rubber outsole
- Dust bag: Made from 8 to 9 500ml recycled PET bottles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping & return within the U.S. for orders over $150. For international orders, please visit our Shipping & Returns page for shipping details.
All returns are subject to a $10.00 restocking and refurbishment fee. For details, please visit our Returns page.
Last Call items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, we recommend keeping them away from extreme light, heat and humidity, and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and materials. Clean gently as needed using a clean, dry, soft cloth, and consult a professional cobbler for more extensive cleaning needs.
Note: For vegan suede, a soft bristle suede brush can be used to brush any debris.